Admission Policy & Procedures
The purpose of our admission policy is to help you through the admission process, and to help you diagnose your child’s academic level. The more relevant information we have, the more effectively we will be able to achieve this.
The applicant would be required to submit the Admission Form to the Admission’s Department with the set of documents mentioned below. Parents’ will be then called along with the student, for a written test in English and Math. On the same day, the Principal of the school meets the parent/s and the student.
Documents required for registration:
· Transfer Certificate from the previous school (starting from grade 2)
· 2 photos
· A copy of the child’s birth certificate either an (Original) OR a certified copy
· A copy of the family book
· Official copy of the student’s Report Card of the previous year ( or first semester if enrolling for second semester)
· Medical Record (Grade1 + KG2 + KG1 + Nursery)+ original copy of Vaccine Card
If a student is NOT a Jordanian citizen, then please provide:
· A photocopy of the child’s passport
If a student comes from outside Jordan
The student’s Report Card for the past year and their transfer paper must be certified by:
· Amid East – Amman
· The Ministry of Education – examination’s department – Amman
· Directorate of Education – private education - Irbid
Once you submit your application, the admission process begins. Your child’s age
Is the initial indication as to the appropriate class, and the admission test will either confirm this or lead to further assessment.
If the student registers for the first time, he/ she must set for an admission test.
This will tell us if your child is below, at or above his Grade Level.
Those who are seeking admission in the second semester will be assessed using learning objectives from the current year of study.
We prefer to meet students personally and discuss their interests and academic progress.
This process is also essential for those who have found the admission tests difficult, for we would want to carry out a further assessment in order to place the student in the appropriate class. If possible, we like to meet both parents as well.
--After the test and the interview, you can reserve a seat.
Registration fee = 250 JOD paid only once (nonrefundable).